Pac-Man (Atari 2600) (gamerip) (1982)

I kinda like this pac man port... But I played a rom where the game was fixed...
This has very little of a soundtrack, but its kinda iconic.
Kinda...

I kinda like this pac man port... But I played a rom where the game was fixed...
This has very little of a soundtrack, but its kinda iconic.
Kinda...
This port and music sucks. The Atari 2600 couldn't even handle the 4 ghosts. The effects of this cause:
1. Ms. Pac-Man port gets cancelled (on the 2600, 5200 one gets released along with Jr. Pac-Man), gameplay would only be worser.
2. Port creator gets fired
3. The Video Game Crash of 1983

Last edited:
This port and music sucks. The Atari 2600 couldn't even handle the 4 ghosts. The effects of this cause:
1. Ms. Pac-Man port gets cancelled (on the 2600, 5200 one gets released along with Jr. Pac-Man), gameplay would only be worser.
1. It sold well, Atari was just canceling stuff since the atari 2600 wasn't doing well by the time they did Ms.Pac-Man.
2. Atari was completely downsizing due to multiple blunders they did. Of course he was laid off with multiple people.
3. Pac-man didn't cause it. It was everyone including atari making too many systems and not very good games. Sure, Pac-man might be a bad port, but it came out in early 1982 before any signs of the crash were showing.

1. It sold well, Atari was just canceling stuff since the atari 2600 wasn't doing well by the time they did Ms.Pac-Man.
2. Atari was completely downsizing due to multiple blunders they did. Of course he was laid off with multiple people.
3. Pac-man didn't cause it. It was everyone including atari making too many systems and not very good games. Sure, Pac-man might be a bad port, but it came out in early 1982 before any signs of the crash were showing.
Agreed

They totally released Ms. Pac-Man for the 2600, guys, and it was considerably better than Pac-Man. The color palette matched the arcade version's, and the flicker was improved upon, too. So was the "soundtrack".

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ENOUGH!!

You are literally yelling at everyone. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO FREAKING RESPOND NICELY AND NOT YELL WHAT YOU YAMMMM
F()CK MY LIFE! THESE PEOPLE ARE YAMMING MY FAVOURITE USER INTO PIECES. JUST KILL ME, BECAUSE I'M A DANG STUPID CHILIDOG FOR A F()CKING PIECE OF SHRAPNEL, SO HEY, MOTHERF()CKERS AND HATERS, GIVE ME ALL YOUR SHRAPNEL AND BLOOD

Im scared.. 😰

Im scared.. 😰
The Video Game killscreen of 1993 was caused by speedrunners and experts who managed to get to level 256 of Pac-Man. If you get to level 256 in Pac-Man, random glitched and messed letters glitching appear on the right but on the stage design, making the game unplayable as a killscreen given

Back