Friday Night Funkin' - vs. Shaggy (Windows, MacOS, Linux) (gamerip) (2021)

I'm just finished ripping the VS. Rosie soundtrack, but this time, I REALLY can't do the instrumentals, because the website I ripped the songs from doesn't have them! Sorry in advance! However, I did also finish ripping the Date Week soundtrack a few days ago, and it WILL have the instrumentals. Same for the Starlight Mayhem one I mentioned earlier.
Should be able to upload them after tomorrow!

I'm just finished ripping the VS. Rosie soundtrack, but this time, I REALLY can't do the instrumentals, because the website I ripped the songs from doesn't have them! Sorry in advance! However, I did also finish ripping the Date Week soundtrack a few days ago, and it WILL have the instrumentals. Same for the Starlight Mayhem one I mentioned earlier.
Sorry, can't upload them until monday now!

OK, I'M UPLOADING STARLIGHT MAYHEM RIGHT NOW!

So uh, version 2.5 is gonna come soon.
image0-21.png

Back