Friday Night Funkin' - Every Copy of Mario 64 is Personalized (Windows) (gamerip) (2021)

yeah no, that's just dumb, ripping them via the files is more effecient so imma have to throw your rip in the trash
wait why do you have to get rid of my album? Is ripping music from other peoples playthrough against the rules? If so then i don't know what else to do. I don't have the software to go digging in the files of the music.

wait why do you have to get rid of my album? Is ripping music from other peoples playthrough against the rules? If so then i don't know what else to do. I don't have the software to go digging in the files of the music.
no, but it is lazy, it literally takes 5 second to go in the assets or mods folder and then finding then songs folder
aint that hard my lad

Last edited:
guys i worked really hard to make this album so just try to meet me halfway here pls.

Replaced?! With what?
with the rip i did DUH, featuring covers, ripped from the files instead of from youtube, title screen music, game over music +retry jungle, FLAC support, AND the hidden song, with an image to go along with it. also this is my 777th message haha

Last edited:
this is the 2nd most unessesery update since the last unessesery update from this and im pretty sure this will get another bad update in this soooooo why update this if the mod never got something good.

this is the 2nd most unessesery update since the last unessesery update from this and im pretty sure this will get another bad update in this soooooo why update this if the mod never got something good.
why did i make this XD

no, but it is lazy, it literally takes 5 second to go in the assets or mods folder and then finding then songs folder
aint that hard my lad
fyi, i'm uploading these albums with a chromebook so i can't download fnf mods so i have to upload via youtube because it's the only way i can.

fyi, i'm uploading these albums with a chromebook so i can't download fnf mods so i have to upload via youtube because it's the only way i can.
yeah, maybe wait till you get an actual pc? cuz mentioned before youtubes system contains very lossy audio, so please wait until then so that way we don't have to deal with low-quality rips

Back