Five Nights at Freddy's (Windows, Mobile, Switch, PS4, Android, iOS, Xbox One) (gamerip) (2014)

Ah FNAF, The Supreme example how to not make a video game series. Five Nights At Freddy's has gotten worst in modern times but This Game Has An Creepy Tone And I like it. FNAF 1 & 2 Are The Only Good Games in the series. I like The Creepy Sound Effects And The Gameplay. Sadly it gets old and boring
after a while especially in the later games. Soundtrack:6.7/10. Game:6.4/10.

Five Nights at Freddy's One is my favorite FNAF game so far. Im glad someone made a sound board to choose a random sound. I'd give the game a 10/10, And the sound board 8/10

Five Nights at Freddy's One is my favorite FNAF game so far. Im glad someone made a sound board to choose a random sound. I'd give the game a 10/10, And the sound board 8/10
A Perfect Score Is Way Too Much For A Five Nights At Freddy's Game. But A Opinion is an Opinion so I'm not gonna rant on it. Than Again I'm Someone who classifieds Mega Man X5 Is A Terrible Game because of Alia, RNG Endings, A not So Good Soundtrack, & Etc. Maybe I should go back to FNAF & see why people Love them so much.

Well, yeah. Markiplier, PewDiePie, and more youtubers play it, and they enjoy it. More games are coming soon.
At This Point Scott Cawthon Is Just Milking The Five Nights At Freddy's Series. I still Remember when FNAF 3 & FNAF 4 Were Supposed to be the last. If He's Gonna Make More It Should At Least Be A year Or 2 Before He Decides To Make Another one. Not just Months After the other. You don't See Capcom crapping out another mega Man game every mon... Oh Wait Capcom Is Guilty of The Same Thing Because they Released So Many In The Same Year Especially In the 2000's. My Point Is That Scott Cawthon Should At Least Release A Game Every Year Like Capcom did Before there Was The X Series Or The Zero Games. Capcom Did learn from their mistakes Tho & So Far we've got Two new Mega Man Games Which weren't released months after each other.

Ah FNAF, The Supreme example how to not make a video game series. Five Nights At Freddy's has gotten worst in modern times but This Game Has An Creepy Tone And I like it. FNAF 1 & 2 Are The Only Good Games in the series. I like The Creepy Sound Effects And The Gameplay. Sadly it gets old and boring
after a while especially in the later games. Soundtrack:6.7/10. Game:6.4/10.
how about security breach?

Back