TEKKEN 5 + TEKKEN DARK RESURRECTION Original Soundtrack (2006)

Tekken 5/DR OST Review:

One of the greatest fighting game soundtracks
in years, Namco truly used some great production
work in their final Tekken installment in the 128-bit era. Unlike past titles like Tekken 4 or Tekken Tag, almost every level and stage this time received very unique and memorable pieces
of music that played fittingly in the background.
For example, the level "Moonlit Wilderness" blends
so seamlessly with its particular stage music, a fantasy-like epic theme, that they both use
the same title. The title song "I'm Here Now"
is a catchy riff that goes from mellow and soft guitars to a hard, fast-paced metal second half, befitting the game's intro cinematic. Since Dark Ressurection uses reworked levels from the original Tekken 5, so the soundtrack also
provides "remix" versions of the original songs used in those levels. So, for example, the original "Waterfall" level was set in a clear, bright day, so the music is very upbeat and
"rushing". However, in DR, the
"Waterfall" is set in nighttime, so the background music is a remix that features the same
tune but with a more mellow tempo and crickets
chirping in the background to match the feel
of the change in daytime.
The character ending music would be the lower point of the soundtrack. The majority of them
aren't memorable, and are just included to promote
each of the characters, and are not necessary
worthy as musical tracks. Overall, this soundtrack
is definitely worth checking out for fans of
video game music, and especially a must-have
for any Tekken fan. 9/10

It's a really amazing electronic music. Best game soundtrack of all Tekken albums. CD 1 10/10. CD 2 9,5/10. All soundtrack is in perfect quality.

This is the type of music i KILL for. All I can say is I LOVE it!!! the contrast between each songs pretty much covers everyones favorite musical style. and if you would have played the game you would know it really matches the envirement threw musical notes. This is deffinatly a Namco game.

This is one awesome soundtrack that matches the great fighting game that Tekken is.
my fav would be:
Ground Zero Funk
Antares (Hey I'm ranked Divine Fist in Devil Jin!!! so don't blame me)
Ka-En-No-Mai
but still I disagree with the first "Guest",some Characters Ending music is pretty cool like Howarang's and Jin's (But Not Devil Jin's Sadly :( )

The soundtrack is brilliant, would recommend it to anyone who likes electro music mixed with synth and unique ambient music, awesome climactic music goes with game alot.

best tekken soundtrack ever! coming from an avid tekken player from arcades to consoles, this is the most punchy and action packed soundtrack of all the tekken series. The music is so epic and modernized it brings more excitement to the game. Better than the previously released Tekken 6 Bloodline rebellion soundtrack...Satoru Kosaki I salute you!

Iv'e been a Tekken fan for 10 years, and Tekken 5's soundtrack leaves every other OST soundtrack far away in the dust. Dragon's Nest lifted my spirits whenever I fought there, a total adrenaline rush. And Frozen Paradise was a VERY soothing soundtrack. I'd rate this 10+ If I could.

I have to say the dark resurrection soundtrack is the best of the tekken series.my absolute fave top 3 have to be (3 aurora australis (2 amnesia (1 shattered dreams.if u dont agree tell me ur faves and i'll rate em

I realy like the way the song called "Ressurection " really brings the game together and to help you understand what the game is about.

Favorites include both T5 and T5:DR intros, Garden of the Tiger, Call of the Inferno, Poolside, Ground Zero Funk, Antares [Street Wise], Moonlit Wilderness, Massive Stunner, Pink Pop, Supercharged, Disco Bowl & Around The World

Back