Papa's Freezeria (Android, Online) (gamerip) (2011)

Maybe, I’m the only one to comment on this. I love Filpline Studios. All music belongs to Matt Nerff and Tony Soalry with are creators of the game and I want the Papa’s Cluckria OST. Or even better, Papa’s Scooperia OST even it is a gamerip.

Why isn’t an official soundtrack from the game, Freeziria. Please, it’s just sfx from the game and some music from it. I wanted more of that soundtrack. Also, why is the cover of the whole thing the tablet/HD version of Freezeria. Oh, maybe I can upload all of the Papa’s Gameria soundtracks to this site and make everyone happy! Or excited to listen to all of Papa’s Gameria soundtracks without going to YouTube or something like that! Then, shorten the muisc down to 1 minute and then not include sfx in the soundtrack so everyone can get and download that soundtrack to their PC and Phone. And no one likes Freezeria soundtrack so is it ok to upload soundtracks from other Papa’s games. Also, it will be gamerips from each and every Gameria in the universe and it will in this site for promotional purposes for the Papa’s Gameria soundtracks I mean games. And there need to be a lot of soundtracks for games. Also, why is this site about Game Music? Please upload music from other Papa Louie games.

Back