Angry Birds Star Wars (gamerip) (2012)

Its really good the see Angry Birds albums here,since Rovio isnt all that smart when it comes to maintaining the franchise *ahem* deleting almost every Angry Birds game that existed for a long time just to make new,more trashy ones.

Its really good the see Angry Birds albums here,since Rovio isnt all that smart when it comes to maintaining the franchise *ahem* deleting almost every Angry Birds game that existed for a long time just to make new,more trashy ones.
Rovio has done us dirty by deleting this game. Arguably one of the greatest mobile games. This game i think was a top 10 and they pulled a thanos because they did not want to renew the licencing. Most likely because they need money for their mediocre Angry Birds movies. They better NOT get rid of bad piggies.

Last edited:
Bad Piggies is what kept the franchise alive this laat few years tbh,as the Netflix cartoon is kinda mid and has that Sonic Boom humor feeling,and AB Reloaded is for Apple Arcade ONLY.
It seems that a lot of mobile games are taking this route.

It seems that a lot of mobile games are taking this route.
Mobile games today are now just rip-offs of some popular games. For example,there is a game which rips-off Brawl Stars (and its entierly in Spanish),and Google Play Store Admins call it a game you shuld wait for.
Like,why would i wait for a bad rip-off of a perfect game and its Spanish language-Only?

Last edited:
Used to have this on my 2ds. And I barely even seen most the game. Like it never showed the death star 2 and the extra levels of could city. Etc..but looking at the ending of the game. I never understood how the ending was connected to ab star wars 2 end. But! I was able to figure it out. I thought that Darth Vader/Anakin was Luke's dad. Which he is . But I wondered why was he evil and how did he ended up like that. But the answers came to me in the 2 game. So Anakin was a good guy but he joined the dark side and putted on the suit/Darth Vader outfit in the process. I MEAN NOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY! I have more questions to ask. But there's no point. Just wow a plot twist that was confirmed already

Used to have this on my 2ds. And I barely even seen most the game. Like it never showed the death star 2 and the extra levels of could city. Etc..but looking at the ending of the game. I never understood how the ending was connected to ab star wars 2 end. But! I was able to figure it out. I thought that Darth Vader/Anakin was Luke's dad. Which he is . But I wondered why was he evil and how did he ended up like that. But the answers came to me in the 2 game. So Anakin was a good guy but he joined the dark side and putted on the suit/Darth Vader outfit in the process. I MEAN NOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY! I have more questions to ask. But there's no point. Just wow a plot twist that was confirmed already
Sorry to burst your bubble, but this plot twist existed for 30+ YEARS.

Back