Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (NES, Family Computer) (gamerip) (1988)

This is honestly the most underrated Zelda game of all time. The soundtrack is amazing, and I recommend it to any retro fan (the game AND soundtrack)

The Soundtrack & The Game Are amazing! But it isn't as good as the first which is pretty common for sequels. Soundtrack:8.8/10. Game:7.3/10.

Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link is an opus that I personally found more successful than the first. The controls are very good although a bit heavy, the level design is excellent and the graphics are quite nice.

This title will unfortunately be underrated by some because of its style of play moving away from that of its predecessor and its difficulty sometimes poorly managed (the road to the Great Palace and the battle against Thunderbird are ultra hard and the final boss is very easy).

The soundtrack is a little better and more complete than that of Zelda 1. My favourite musics are Battle Theme, Boss Battle, Great Palace and Staff Roll.

Despite some flaws, this 2nd episode is still to be done.
Rating for the game : 80%
Rating for the soundtrack : 70%

Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link is an opus that I personally found more successful than the first. The controls are very good although a bit heavy, the level design is excellent and the graphics are quite nice.

This title will unfortunately be underrated by some because of its style of play moving away from that of its predecessor and its difficulty sometimes poorly managed (the road to the Great Palace and the battle against Thunderbird are ultra hard and the final boss is very easy).

The soundtrack is a little better and more complete than that of Zelda 1. My favourite musics are Battle Theme, Boss Battle, Great Palace and Staff Roll.

Despite some flaws, this 2nd episode is still to be done.
Rating for the game : 80%
Rating for the soundtrack : 70%
For Me, Zelda II:The Adventure Of Link Is A Great Game With Okay Bosses (Besides The Annoying Thunderbird), Fun Palaces (That Includes The Great Palace Because After My First Playthrough, The Only Thing I Hate About The Palace Is The Stupid Knight Birds), Fun Items To Use, A Great RPG System (By That I Mean The Game's Magic, Strength, & Health Meters That You Grind For), And Fun Secrets. I Don't Like The Towns People Because They're Just As Bad As The Simon's Quest People. I'm Not Gonna Complain About The Game being Cryptic Because I Know Where Every Item, The Path To Get To The Boss In The Palaces, etc.

Back