The World Ends with You TWEWY Soundtrack (Full Collection)

Holy crap. Every single song from every single version of TWEWY, which easily has the best OST I've ever heard, plus all the remixes and songs that are only in soundtrack CD's? That's insane! The only criticism I have is that the songs by Def March aren't in it, but those aren't official anyway. I thought I'd listened to every single TWEWY song that existed 100 times over, but this thing has some that even I haven't heard before. What the heck is 'DRAGON'? Amazing, probably. You hollow-skulled hectopascals need to stop being so zetta slow and download this thing already!

I love every single vocal song in this collection, but please add it's so wonderful and calling novoiski remixes and the death march remixes and their original song TWEWY

I feel like the Kingdom Mix version of Calling is the worst, but only because of the vocals, is that just me?

I feel like the Kingdom Mix version of Calling is the worst, but only because of the vocals, is that just me?
No I think so too. The Kingdom Mix of most of the song except for twister(ofc) all feel...weaker? Im not really sure how to descibe it but they feel like they're missing something.

i got 2 copys of detonation, 1 is on disk 6 track 2, the other is disk 1 track 6. which is actually the final mix?

Back