Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon (3DS) (gamerip) (2015)

This truly is an amazing, absolutely beautiful soundtrack. Words fail me... I can't begin to express just how wonderful it is. The "Partner's Theme" in all its forms, "Fire Island Volcano" and so many others are just magnificent. The entire section from the "Voidlands" to "Entrusted Hope" is, in particular, both tearful and inspirational at once. A "perfect" 10/10 doesn't even do this glorious collection its proper justice; this is one of those that is in a realm apart, it is truly that gorgeous in every way.

Well, even though this game was...meh, you can't deny this soundtrack.
*w histles impressedly*
E verything is good on here--the one thing I feel like is missing is the whole song collection the game has on the main men that's not in the story. Some of those songs are really cool, but I don't think they're here. Otherwise, two thumbs up for a good collection of songs!

Mystery Jungle and Purification Cave are switched. Other than that, great job on my request! Will definitely return once another game is released!

Mystery Jungle and Purification Cave are switched. Other than that, I really like this game's soundtrack, despite my disdain for its story.

Thank you so much for uploading and sharing this with us~
I know they said that they don't plan on making another PMD game, but they said that about Professor Layton and now we have Lady Layton. So I hope that they continue to make great games with top notch soundtracks.

The music is one aspect Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon didn't slack off on. It's excellent, and possibly my favourite out of the Dungeon series.

Back