LEGO Universe (gamerip)

Funny, I got on here planning to listen to some music and for some reason I thought to myself: "I wonder if they will ever add the Lego Universe music onto here", but then I thought: "They'll probably never find it, because the game has been dead for a while now."
Well, sure enough, about 10 minutes later, I went to look at the new uploads, and to my surprise, there was the LEGO Universe soundtrack!

P.s. This is kind of off topic, but for those of you who wish that LEGO Universe would come back, you should Google search "LUNI".
You will find a group of people who are working to bring Lego Universe back up!

Oh man. This brings back so many memories of when I played Lego Universe. Now there is only LUNI to play. :( Well, I guess at least there is something to play :). Heh, I am guessing that you actually found this from the LUNI website :p, as the soundtrack is released on there.

Overa ll for this album of music, I would say that it is pretty accurate, and I am glad to see this. It is a nice blast of sound to my ears. I forgot that lego made some pretty nice soundtrack. I doubt that this was recorded, as it does not have excess background noise/sound effects. I forgot that they used a lot of orchestral instruments.

It's kinda odd that this came out so late after lego universe closed though...

Thanks for making this available on here.

Seems complete. Every track is of good quality. I'm not if this is the entire soundtrack, as it has been too long since the game shut down to remember any forgotten tracks.

Brings back memories. It's truly a shame the game was shut down after only two years. I'm always impressed that a company like LEGO can create such wonderful soundtracks.

At least we'll have 'Darkflame Universe' to play soon enough.

Back