The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (GBA) (gamerip) (2004)

This game has an excellent soundtrack. I only wish that the same composer worked on Phantom Hourglass which has a somewhat weak approach to the Zelda formula.

Hey, doesn't anyone notice that Koji Kondo isn't in the artist listings for this OST? Then again, it was a Nintendo AND Capcom project... Maybe this Mitsuhiko Takano guy is from Capcom? Idk.

Great soundtrack! But actually playing the game, has anyone realized that Link's sound effects are mostly based off Ocarina of Time young Link? And that Vaati's laugh is the same laugh as the Happy Mask Salesman, which you hear in Majora's Mask? It's kinda weird...

I have three things to say:
1) This is an excellent addition to the Zelda series in terms of game and music.
2) Has anyone noticed that "Under Hyrule Castle" is the cave theme from A Link to the Past?
3) The "Cloud Tops" music has bits and pieces from many Zelda songs, including Mt. Crenel, it seems...

The saga is great.You post this OST whit everithing tags album name...But is not your faul but, why are the legend of zelda songs so short and why is call legend of zelda, this game has to be call the legend of Link or Hyrule in my opinion

Simply beautiful !!! (especially Temple of Droplets)
What is very funny is that piece of music from A Link To The Past are used (like in Hyrule Castle).
Maybe it's silly, but I find it's interesting.
S ame comment : where is Koji Kondo ?
What I find a little annoying about this game is the "Wind Waker style" about graphics. I was not very interested in Wind Waker due to this. But, the story of Minish Cap is very and really fascinating, especially the relation between Link and Exelo, the cap.
Something strange : Why is there some Triforce in this game (in particular in Hyrule Castle) ? But, I'm not at the end of the game right now, so maybe I will understand later ;-)

I should point out that 96 Discovery (Unused).mp3 is not actually unused. Nor is that the real title. It should be "96 Royal Cyrpt Discovery.mp3"

Back