Fire Emblem Fates (if) (Japanese OST, English Tags)

YES! YES! I've been waiting a while for this one! Thank you so much for getting the downloadable tracks, I LOVE the Fates tracks and best of all it's all here! Can't wait for another beloved song list to arrive here KH Insider!

YES Finally the Fates OST is released! I really liked the music for this game, and waited a long time. It's here! Thank you!

Only complaint is lost in thoughts all alone is in Japanese other than that its perfect like everything else I've found on this site

OMG, thank you so very much! This soundtrack is wonderful and you guys are too! Awesome, thank you very much! This soundtrack helps me get my work done much faster and it helps set the moods and tones for my stories and I just cannot thank you enough for the opportunity to allow us to download this gorgeous music. Thank you very much. Amazing. 9000/10

I just wish there was an extended edited version of flowing waters 7-18 so that the tune is looped/last longer and less pointless water audio

WHOA this is crazy. No one noticed, sadly.
But man this soundtrack is one of the best game soundtracks IMO.
To whoever uploaded this: thank you very much!

Finally found the Dark Song without Garon grunting in the background. Now, if only I could find the English version without it.

Back