Team Buddies (PS1) (gamerip) (2000)

I like this soundtrack, and it's a good rip, but does anyone else ever have issues with certain downloaded albums not playing well in iTunes specifically? I've played the files in other programs like Windows Media Player, and they sound fine, but when listening to them in iTunes they become all distorted and garbled. This isn't the first time this has happened, and it's really frustrating, so any help would be appreciated.

I like this soundtrack, and it's a good rip, but does anyone else ever have issues with certain downloaded albums not playing well in iTunes specifically? I've played the files in other programs like Windows Media Player, and they sound fine, but when listening to them in iTunes they become all distorted and garbled. This isn't the first time this has happened, and it's really frustrating, so any help would be appreciated.

My understanding is that iTunes cannot play files with a sample rate under 44100, and for some reason many PS1 albums in particular seem to have a lower sample rate. You need to convert the sample rate of the files to 44100 kHz. I would recommend using the site "Online Audio Converter." Hope this helps.

Back