Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath Of Cortex (PS2, Xbox, GC) (gamerip) (2001)

The last 5 soundtracks are missing. I was pretty bummed 'cause "knight time" has my FAVORITE music. Now that you know how to obtain those songs from the previous reviews, please post them. Other than that, this soundtrack rocks! :)

i found knight time in stereo quality but cant upload it and this game is awsome and cool sorry that i cant share the knight time theme im really am sorry

i like quite a few of these songs but this is missing the music at the start with cortex and uka uka in the spaceship in a cut scene.. that music is also played at the end when you have all the gems. you see a funny cutscene that you dont when you merely have the crystals.

al so the credits theme isnt here and i quite like that too.. shame

A great album, but unfortunately my favourite two pieces of music were from the levels Ghost Town (Level 32) and Solar Bowler (Level 34) and the last 5 levels aren't on there.
But a great album overall.

Very good quality!
Great score, but 1 and 3 are way better soundtracks, as well as 1, 2 and 3 are way better videogames. Wrath of Cortex is good enough, but it is obvious that it wasn't developed by the original creators/team. In addition, latest Crash Bandicoot videogames are just too awfull
Thank you very much for this original soundtrack.

Actually, there are WAY more than 36...you forgot the Bonus Path tracks. Aside from that, I give this a 10 for excellent quality, but until the five secret levels and all bonus paths have been added to this page, I'm not 100% satisfied. Good rip so far, however.

Great Rips. I Love all of the Crash Bandicoot Rips. and I like other ones.
I Give this site 10, Cause the rips are all good.

Love this soundtrack.
Al bum upload here is good to have and good quality, but far from complete.
Unli kely anyone will add to it, sadly...

But I'd like to know why the Bonus Levels aren't included in the soundtrack. Other than That I like This Soundtrack. "Crash Bandicoot the Wrath of Cortex.

Back