Paper Mario: Color Splash (Wii U) (gamerip) (2016)

Excellent OST here. Genuinely one of my favorite soundtracks from Nintendo in recent years. I fear the game's reception will forever consign this music to obscurity, but please give it a listen if you can. They even afforded live performances for many instruments in the music, and it sounds incredible!

This upload is also good, too. High quality, looped well, and neat bonus tracks to boot.

One of the best soundtracks I've heard in a while. Probably the the best in the series imo. There is a lot of variety between each of the songs as well. Ranging from dubstep and trap to country and blues. Unfortunately, the game's reputation will hold the OST back from truly being appreciated.

This is one of my favourite OSTs ever and I hate how many people won't get to hear it because of the wii u's and the games reputation

i feel like people crap on this game because it was just another sticker star, but i honestly think this game has every right to be up with origami king, even if the bosses are only the koopalings (speaking of which, i love how they all are different, like lemmy runs a circus, and iggy is a fan of colosseum battles, etc.)

It's sad because this is all ripped high-quality, but I just wished it looped once...
Typically I am not a fan of tracks looping, but also in the case of this game specifically, if you loop it there's actually music content that get's lost since the completely un-edited file has it's own fade out that's different from the start of the track.
A good example is in Overworld 6, where you don't here the strings in the fade out, but there's no where in the part of the track meant to loop that has that.

Typically I am not a fan of tracks looping, but also in the case of this game specifically, if you loop it there's actually music content that get's lost since the completely un-edited file has it's own fade out that's different from the start of the track.
A good example is in Overworld 6, where you don't here the strings in the fade out, but there's no where in the part of the track meant to loop that has that.
Huh. Normally when people loop soundtracks they tend to include a fade-out at the end of it as well...

Back