Gyakuten Saiban 123 - Naruhodo Selection (3DS)

Finally, everything's here, it's all named correctly, it all sounds fantastic, this one's perfect, unlike the other ones like the first one not having Damon Gant ~ Swimming Anyone, and the Trials and Tribulations being the worst one, which was disappointing, since it has some of my favorites from the series, but they're all here, along with the Trilogy title theme. 10/10, absolutely perfect!

All of the songs in this playlist have some kind of interference when downloaded as mp3s. Not sure what the solution is, but it sounds really awful. Excellent songs however.

Everything's here, named correctly and in english. As for the soundtrack itself, it's great. But to note that the game relies heavily on the atmosphere, and some tracks won't feel the same ever again if you played the games. Love it :3

I had the same problem as johneaston and clipper and the tracks were weirdly messed up, other than that its a great soundtrack

MP3's not playing correctly here too, not sure if it's the program I'm using or the downloads themselves (but it was kind of funny hearing it messed up, it sounds like sped up dialogue haha)

MP3's not playing correctly here too, not sure if it's the program I'm using or the downloads themselves (but it was kind of funny hearing it messed up, it sounds like sped up dialogue haha)

By any chance, are you listening to this on an apple device or itunes, or any other apple player?

yeah, i think that that's what the problem might be
Yeah, Apple is notorious for being incapable of playing MP3 files at 32kHz sample rate. And lots of game devs used a 32kHz sample rare as it allows them to save space.

Unfortunately, there is no solution. Just listen to the files on a different player.

Latecomer to the party. Love this series' music, I think it has a lot more personality in the themes compared with Naruhodo. Great themes such as Pearl Fey and the Steel Samurai are standouts for me.

Really dislike the theme they used when you first encounter Ini Mimey though, but it's probably more to do with me finding her like, super annoying, like...

Latecomer to the party. Love this series' music, I think it has a lot more personality in the themes compared with Naruhodo. Great themes such as Pearl Fey and the Steel Samurai are standouts for me.

Really dislike the theme they used when you first encounter Ini Mimey though, but it's probably more to do with me finding her like, super annoying, like...
Which song are you referring to?

Pretty sure it's Opening 2002.
Oh I love that one! Personally, I think April May is more infuriating than Ini Miney, But they are both pretty insufferable. I just think Ini was more interesting with her out-there backstory. I honestly got tired of "Congratulations Again, Everyone" after a few loops tho, And it plays constantly throughout the whole game.

Oh I love that one! Personally, I think April May is more infuriating than Ini Miney, But they are both pretty insufferable. I just think Ini was more interesting with her out-there backstory. I honestly got tired of "Congratulations Again, Everyone" after a few loops tho, And it plays constantly throughout the whole game.
I never found Ini Miney annoying at all. But April May... no.

Back