Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Original Soundtrack (2007)

Amazing soundtrack!
It combines so perfectly with this game that just by listening it takes me to the adventure atmosphere!

It's hard to believe that it's been already 10 years since the release of this fantastic game! It became a classic almost instantly!
Thi s soundtrack reminds me of those times in my youth when I would go to my best friend's place and we would play this together!
It's such a good soundtrack that just by listening, it makes me go to those jungles again searching for uncovered treasures!
Hhm m! I can almost hear the shoting of the mercenaries chasing me.
What a great adventure atmosphere,... what a great
game! Thank you, naughty dog, for creating this masterpiece and thanks to this site for helping me remind the best years of my life.

A lot of people say that this game was poor quality, and not as good as the others, but I disagree. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune is an amazing game, with amazing music to go with it. Some of my favourite tracks are Nate's Theme (a classic, and the best version, too), The Fortress (very intimidating, and really gives the already brilliant level so much more atmosphere), and The Bunker (so scary but so good!) Overall, an incredible soundtrack for an incredible game.

Back