THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: Takt of Wind ORIGINAL SOUND TRACKS (2003)

the Wind waker was overral the first game i EVER had, it introduced me to role playing and a new love for zelda. its my favorite zelda game and even though i beat it multiple times i still love it :) thanks for putting the music here it means a lot ^_^

dude whoever you are thank you!
i am probobly the biggest zelda fanyou will ever
meet! i love the games and have played and beaten every LOZ game up to date including phantom hourglass. Pleeeeeeeeese add the sountrack for Twilight Princess and PH. your site is the Best!!!

This rip of the sound track is fairly clear. My only complaint is not that you can tell it is not created by real instruments. That would have been the final step to give it a 10/10 in my book. But for zelda fans, its enjoyable.

I love these songs! I downloaded like all the battle themes and listen to them over and over again and listen to them on online games instead of the in-game music!

the game is perfect, MOST of the music is perfect.This site is perfect! (despite the syntax error on the tower of forsaken fortress Q.Q)

-Sasme

one of the greatest games in the series, wind waker has allways been my favourite. some of the music brings a tear to my eye. thank you. not happened in a while that....

I love this soundtrack! Wind Waker is one of my favorite games and the sound track is amazing! Thank You!

One of the greatest songs is The Ceremony In The Woods! It rocks my socks! I like jamming out to The Ocean Theme and ganondorf final theme. All of it is just the most awsome music, ever found ever.

This is the best zelda game i dowloaded every song for it and am playing it for my second time thanks khinsider for having all the songs avalible

Kudos to whoever uploads these. It must be tough getting all these songs from the game.
The Wind Waker's Soundtrack is amazing...
This site is an invaluable resource for RPG makers! I have entire soundtracks from this site, being used in my own RPG!
All I can say is thanks!

This game rocked!!!
Wind Waker was one of my favorite Zelda games of all time. I need to download more songs later, but other than that, this game was the shiz. The music was the best part.

Back