Half-Life (Linux, MacOS, PS2, Windows) (gamerip) (1998)

It seems that 19-electric guitar ambience.mp3 is defective. Will try to find an alternative file to replace with, but if anyone has it....please fix!

Thanks.

I love Half-Life. Diabolical Adrenaline Guitar and Military Precision were my favorite tracks. I used to put Military Precision on repeat when I went to bed. If that's not devotion, I don't know what is. Diabolical Adrenaline Guitar... what can I say. It was perfect when you confront the military for the first time, and it's even more perfect when your in Iraq with an assault rifle and heading into hostile area.

I've been trying extremely hard to find a complete album for half-life, ever since I lost mine. This has to be the best compilation I can find.
BTW: The 19-electric guitar ambience.mp3 works fine now!

Just started playing this and so far the music is pretty tight. It sounds a bit matrix-y so If that's the stuff you like, go for it. I can't ever get sick with owning up on mutated scientists.

I don't remember much of this music, probably because most of it is ambient sound, but i'll give it a 7 anyway.

There (still) seems to be something wrong with 19-electric guitar ambience.mp3. There is a loud "pop" at 1:05. According to Foobar 2000 it is corrupted.

is this for half life 1 ? or half life 2 ?? what episode ?
iv found a 43 track version on other website and they said it was for half-life2....can anyone help me out here i need too know what for what sequence of half life these soundtracks are ?

By far the best track of all is Nuclear Mission Jam. It just screams Half-Life. While some of the tracks can sound very similar or a bit "airy" if you are into that sort of thing then no worries.

what is the orginal name of the track -nepal-monaster y ? this is a turkish intrumental " Ney " , what is the orjinal Artist ?

diabolical adrenaline guitar is the best, out of the tunnels and fight against soldier and a Tank shot, after more soldier more tank. Pretty cool...

Back