Cave Story (Wii, 3DS, DS, Windows, Switch, Linux) (gamerip) (2004)

Cave Story is one of the best, if not THE BEST freeware game out there. Its developer, who goes by the handle "Pixel", spent 5 years developing the game _by himself_. Every track in this album oozes with personality, and some of them just make you want to bounce. On To Grasstown is a particularly good track; easily my favorite of the bunch. If you can't bring yourself to like this album, I feel sorry for you.

It really is worth downloading. In fact the game must be played, and beaten, before this is listened to. It is just the perfect soundtrack to a perfect little game.

I like the fact that most of the songs are here, but there is only 1 that I cant see which is the track number 37 T.T, its "white", or also known as king's theme, if anyone could upload that i would apreciate that :)

linkronny .

My all time favorite old-school themed music, and the many remixes are not bad either. The best is really the listen in-game with a good sound-system.

My favorite song is Meltdown. :)

A lot of people roll their eyes when told that a video game holds a great deal of sentimental value.

This game turned a not-so-great summer into one I'll never forget.

The music is just so beautiful. The makers have made the music fit very well with the scene. That is why Cave Story is amazing. No-one will ever change my opinion on the game. Like I said before, the music is great. 9001/10

Back