WILD ARMS Advanced 3rd Original Soundtrack (2002)

I love the music, I love the Japanese vocals...
But I REALLY want to hear Advanced Wind in English again. I've got the lyrics memorized, but it just isn't the same as hearing my native language--and it won't be until I have the opportunity to learn the other language I've begun to love.
But enough complaints: Wild Arms is every bit as awesome as Final Fantasy, except... IT HAS BETTER MUSIC!!! And considering FF's music is amazing itself-- you get the idea. I would like to give this album a 10, but personal bias towards English forbids it.

They have Advanced Wind in English here, but the lyrics aren't from the original intro. Also, the duplicates simply because they were on the album aren't necessary. It would be easier to navigate if you had one of each song only.

Ah....! Memories, fond memories of the golden age of JRPGs...and japanese games in general. Now...all I see is fanservice and unreasonable crazyness, and other things that make me crave those days, when being a j-games fan and culture was an honor, not a joke!
Sigh.... those days....I'll remember and cherish those days...always.. ..and hope....for a comeback...to quality, integrity and dedication...
Sigh....the good old days....

This game really does have better and more music than most FF games. It's LITERALLY the only game I know where the world map music doesn't get annoying. Ever. Haha. I'm going to play this again. Where is that PS2 disc????

Back