Kaze no Klonoa: door to phantomile Original Soundtrack (1998)

This game has some of the best music I've ever heard in a video game. The tracks really work well with the situations in the game, and the music artists know exactly when to bring in a familiar riff that will make it very emotional. Eriko Imura is a genius.

-delete the review where i only gave it 5 stars, it was by accident!-

This game has some of the best music I've ever heard in a video game. The tracks really work well with the situations in the game, and the music artists know exactly when to bring in a familiar riff that will make it very emotional. Eriko Imura is a genius.

i agre...Thish game RAWKZ! IT MUSIC RAWKZ! everything about it rawkz..xDD

Its such an oldie game xDD

I luv it to bits...And Klonoa 2

That ish awshumz..xDD

balldums drive is the best song in my opinion ,it has such heartfelt emotion behind it
and the scene before and after that battle made me cry so much

its a good collection because this game is old but the game is exelent in all the senses thank you for put it in this category

I've always loved the music from all of the Klonoa games, and when I was about 12ish I downloaded these songs but lost them. Glad I found them again.

Aww good old stuff and wonderful memories!
The original Klonoa Of The Wind - Door To Phantomile was actually my first game ever..
And up to now it lasts one of my absolute favorites :)
The music was always awesome and catched the whole atmosphere in such a great way. *nostalgic*
Too bad that in the Wii Remake, the characters are actually talking current languages and not using their weird sounds they used to anymore
It becomes a whole different feeling..but I guess it remains a good possibility for a lot of other people to get to know the story 'cause original copies get rare today.
And yeah the song Baladium's Drive is absolutely epic! Especially with all the memories behind :)

Klonoa music brings tears to my eyes. It's about as sentimental to me as the Zelda series is. I truly hope they continue the Klonoa series, not just remakes and volleyball games, but new stories, puzzles, and the Klonoa music I love!

I am a musician. I compose and arrange music. The game was very nice but I think that the soundtrack is simply wonderful. he left an important mark on me :,(

"untamed heart" is a masterpiece.

Klonoa is a masterpiece, played it on the Japanese version and English version, from PS1 to PS2, I hope they will continue to make this cute flapping kitty? game on the Xbox360 or any next generation consoles. Even my husband played it and loved it. The music is splendid and in harmony with all the scenes of the gameplay. A solid 10/10 music and gameplay

I love the klonoa songs, even for PS1 our PS2!!! They are pretty amazing... so wonderful musics! If i could, i would congrats the the creator of the game and of the songs! the game is very smart and funny and the musics too! The game "spyro the dragon" for PS1 have songs that are amazing like klonoa's songs!!!

One of my favourite games of all time and one of my favourite video game soundtracks of all time. Klonoa: Door to Phantomile and it's sequel are definitely hidden gems that more people should play.

Back