PERSONA5 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK (2017)

Truly an excellent soundtrack, as we all knew it would be. That aside, there are, at the time of this posting, two tracks missing from this list: Disc 3 - Track 8, and Disc 3 - Track 18. They would be 308 and 318 on this list, respectively. If they were present, anyhow... Still, a wonderful selection of music from a spectacular game. :) Thank you!

This is the best website to listen to persona music. I love this website and hopefully you will continue letting fans listen to the music! Thanks for updating so quickly as well with Persona 5!

Would give a 10 out of 10, but this download is missing nine tracks. The missing tracks are 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, and 36 on disc one, and 8, 18, and 32, on disc 3. Please amend these issues so that people can enjoy this glorious soundtrack in its entirety.

These songs strike withing my own soul, and lay out a journey just by listen to each and every single one of them. You get the regular days, the sad one, and the amazing ones as well. The song is one of the main reasons why persona 5 was so amazing to play or watch. Can't wait for another release of the series! (if there is one)

Truthfully the greatest soundtrack in a video game I have ever listened to. Stands out from the rest of the Persona series' great music as a gem in my heart.

Back