Soul of the Samurai (PS1) (gamerip) (1999)

Does this soundtrack come in FLAC or WAV format? I would like a lossless, uncompressed version of it, preferably WAV. The reason I prefer WAV, in this case, is because I have recently discovered how divine Soul of the Samurai's music sounds in a 432 player. Sadly, the 432 player is unable to play FLAC files for some reason. In any case, I am wondering if this original game rip has a lossless version somewhere or if one can be uploaded?

I've added a FLAC version to this OST. I'm not sure if there is that much of a point to it though, as the original XA files in the game were ~350kbps anyway.

Both FLAC and WAV are lossless, but WAV pads the files with empty information, leading to increased file sizes. If you need WAV files, you can simply convert the FLAC ones, as both are lossless.

I've added a FLAC version to this OST. I'm not sure if there is that much of a point to it though, as the original XA files in the game were ~350kbps anyway.

Both FLAC and WAV are lossless, but WAV pads the files with empty information, leading to increased file sizes. If you need WAV files, you can simply convert the FLAC ones, as both are lossless.
Thank you so much for doing this, and thanks for the information! This site is definitely the ultimate go-to place for VGM. Also, I wanna congratulate the person who managed to create this original game rip. Those PS1 sequenced music tracks are not easy to obtain from the game.

Back