Yo-kai Watch 3 (3DS) (gamerip) (2016, 2018, 2019)

There's something about this soundtrack that has earned a place as one of my all time faviourates, Even up there with Undertale In my honest opinion. A perfect combination of Theatrics, Silliness, a bit of spookyness and Oriental themes. It's a 10 for me!

All that's missing though is the music for Narwail* and Whaleman** as MagnusAmbassadorSt. Stated.

*Daiy?ki Hogeho?ru

**Kujiraman

After downloading this soundtrack, I spent almost 2 hours going through all the songs to change their names to the English versions, and when I finally decided to add them to my iTunes library, I found that they were all corrupted and sounded glitchy and distorted. They don't sound like that when you play them from the website, but downloading them all at once seems to have ruined them. There goes 2 hours of my life that I'll never get back...

After downloading this soundtrack, I spent almost 2 hours going through all the songs to change their names to the English versions, and when I finally decided to add them to my iTunes library, I found that they were all corrupted and sounded glitchy and distorted. They don't sound like that when you play them from the website, but downloading them all at once seems to have ruined them. There goes 2 hours of my life that I'll never get back...
After some more testing, basically every song no matter which way you try to download it will be corrupted and glitchy. Why does it sound perfectly fine on the website, but corrupted when I download it? This is basically the only place to get some of these songs and I want to be able to listen to this soundtrack offline, but unless someone finds a way to fix this, I'm stuck with the incomplete soundtracks on youtube.

After some more testing, basically every song no matter which way you try to download it will be corrupted and glitchy. Why does it sound perfectly fine on the website, but corrupted when I download it? This is basically the only place to get some of these songs and I want to be able to listen to this soundtrack offline, but unless someone finds a way to fix this, I'm stuck with the incomplete soundtracks on youtube.

This is a gamerip, so the sample rate of the music is just like the original, which is something like 27Khz, or something like that.

Anyway, Apple software is notorious for being incapable of playing music files with different sample rates. So it will work on any player, because basically every player supports different sample rates, except iTunes.

OK, so I placed in the upload queue a re-sampled soundtrack at the 44.1Khz sample rate. That should fix it!

Also, if you tag the soundtrack, use a program such as MP3Tag. Then you can send it back in on the site, and I will add the tagged soundtrack!

This is a gamerip, so the sample rate of the music is just like the original, which is something like 27Khz, or something like that.

Anyway, Apple software is notorious for being incapable of playing music files with different sample rates. So it will work on any player, because basically every player supports different sample rates, except iTunes.
After finding a different media player, the songs sounded fine. Glad my 2 hours weren't wasted after all. I'm completely fine with not being able to use iTunes especially since I won't be using an iPhone anymore in like 10 days. Thanks for the help.

If you tagged the whole album, post it in the upload folder. That's an easy donating member status for you ;)

I updated this album a while ago, and I still need help to figure out in which scenarios the music plays, so help would be appreciated!

Back