Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (PS2) (gamerip) (2001)

I always loved the calming music of this game. The instrumentals are very soothing, especially on Sentinel Beach. The game was fun to play. Now ! can listen to it whenever I want! ^-^

I've always loved the music in this game - it's a bit on the wonky side, but that's what always stuck out for me. The Jak series has an unmistakable style of music, even in Jak II and 3 where the compositions have a darker tone to them. Very enjoyable to listen to!

This album is wicked;) - I've always wanted to download these songs - cool! Awesome! Anything! 100% cool/awesome/perfect!! :)

This music has always been my favorite. Now instead of playing the game over and over, I can just listen to the calming music anytime I want. Every time I hear the music I can think of the fun times I had beating the game!!

A very ambient soundtrack, it fit the game.
When I first heard it I didn't like it compared to the more melody music of the Crash games, but Jak and Daxter focused more on exploring than linear platforming, and the ambient music really fit that angle.

I loved playing Jak and Daxter as a kid, I recently bought them again, and played through them for a summer. It was a nice, nostalgic, time. The soundtrack was something I had to download though. Now that I did, i'm extremely happy. :)

You know that music when
A) in the lost precursor city, youre running away from dark eco
B ) on Misty Island when all the logs are coming down at you, and every third one bounces?

i cant find it...

Still, this music owns 8-bit any day.

There was nothing more epic then flying up while the bombs exploded below you in the final battle.

Jak and Daxter wil always be my favorite game.

Wonderfull soundtracks and by the way my answer for your question
"A) in the lost precursor city, youre running away from dark eco (...) i cant find it..."
Its number 34 precursor basin i think.

All of the "action music" is the Dark Eco plant m ix:

The ambush on Misty Island
The dark eco room in the Lost City
The logs on Misty Island
The hoarde of lurkers in the citadel
The hoarde of spiders in the caves
Protecti ng the mushrooms in Boggy Swamp
The ambush area in Boggy Swamp

Aw yeah this is the stuff right here. Naughtydog your games may be faulty in areas but in no way did you mess up on music!

This game's amazing soundtrack is simply beautiful. The smoothing tracks are very calming.

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy is the BEST PS2 Game EVR!

Back