Kirby: Planet Robobot Original Soundtrack (2016)

Everything is here, but some songs are completely the same aside from being named a different way. Would appreciate if you deleted music clones

While the Soundtrack is masterfully crafted, there appears to have been some sort of error in uploading, as many of the tracks suddenly start/stop. Very good OST for an absolutely incredible game!

Thank you guys SO much for putting this soundtrack up. It's become my all time favorite OST in the series, and that's honestly impressive considering how amazing literally every other Kirby soundtrack is. I'll listen to this for as long as i possibly can :D

Eh, it's alright, there's a loud glitch sound bursting out every couple seconds in short spurts, I'd say someone try to find a better one, this is alright, but yeah I'd try and scope out to find an improved version.

The track Green Goo is a remix of is called Sand Land 3, not Forest Area. It's introduced in Kirby's Dream Land 3 long after the forest levels.

Why did you rename the songs from what they were supposed to be. I got some of these before you renamed them. Faded&Flower used to be Sullied Grace, Final Takeoff used to be Please... Get Him...!, and Vs The Wicked Company used to be Haltmann Works Elite. Also, Vs Star Dream used to be MIND in a Program (Vs Star Dream), and Pink Ball Activate! used to be Heart of Steel (Robobot Armor). Also, the songs are kind of glitchy when previewing the files and on iTunes. Also, add the Undertale soundtrack (untouched please, no renaming).

Back