Agony (Amiga) (gamerip) (1992)

Oh this whould be cool, i used to play that game over and over again when i was younger. Now I'm almost 40 and still playing it

- chris

As others have pointed, the track listing seems messed up. For instance, all the loading songs are short, except for "loading sea," which is a proper level track and is therefore probably not a loading track.

Regardless of how the game should be (I'm just a rando trying to loot old PC music for good tracks, so I have no nostalgia connection or knowledge of how the album should actually be), as the album currently stands the first disk is strongest with the second disk having some nice bass but being overall basic. Some of the tracks in the first disk have a good deal of funk to them. Intro, in my opinion, starts out slow for instance but the piano gets good at around 2:30. Anyway, that being said, overall 7.5/10. The first disk would probably get an 8, the second a 7 or lower.

In my opinion, the good tracks are: Forest (track 1.3 at 1:35), Loading Sea (track 1.7 at 1:57), End of Game (track 1.10 at 1:45), high score (track 1.11 at 1:55)
(I've included more details in case these get rearranged later)

This album was updated on 9th of November, 2023.

Change Log:
-Added FLAC.
-Added extra tracks.

Back