Persona Original Soundtrack CD (2009)

I remember playing this game when I was only 12 and I had no experience at all with any of the SMT or Persona series before so blatantly I was terrified, dropped the game and said I'd never touch them again. Fast forward a decade and I played it, finished it, and loved it.

The only thing that I loathe about this game was the Snow Queen Quest, more so because I have absolutely no sense of direction and I kept getting lost. And let it be known that was the first time I'd ever cried out of frustration over a game (and let me tell you about the crushing disappointment I felt when crushed the final boss underfoot like she was nothing but a bug beneath my shoe, all of that and for an 'unstoppable force that will bring about nothing but darkness and cold', I didn't even feel triumphant when I beat her, all I felt was the stagnant cold apathy and swirls of rage over the fact that THIS is what I spent over 42 hours on and I didn't even get to enjoy it)

*and yes, to this day I still will not play this game again. Not even for the missing mirror parts.

Honestly, this game was so difficult to complete. But once it was completed, absolutely loved the game. This soundtrack slaps and is one of my favorites from the Persona series.

Back