Persona 3 Original Soundtrack (2006)

Superb soundtrack and a magnificent game nonetheless...!!!

Just think of it as a mash up of "Samurai Champloo's engaging music + Harvest Moon's signature dating and day events + Final Fantasy's (post-FF12) superb battle system = PERSONA 3"...!!!

Not to be missed at any cost...!!! AND A MILLION THANKS FOR THE SONGS...!!! Really appreciate it...!!!

Great game, great music. Still playing it. One of the mo;st interesting RPGs I ever played. The music is to die for also, My favorite is the velvet room song (The poem for everyones souls) truly mystical.

Shoji Meguro is such a great composer. I've played many times of games,none impressed me since Nobuo Uematsu (FF series)...Simply amazing...Fantastic! ^^

Ow... thanks! i just love Persona 3... too bac it's hard to find the disk that's normal since mine always stops when Junpei uses Hermes. LOL

I love the song for the school and city map. Love it to bits! The only game where I heard those kind of songs as background music. ^^;

I love Persona 3 bcos it has amazing gameplay, interesting characters, challenging bosses and most importantly excellent music.

To anyone who haven't tried out Persona 3, it's a shame bcos it is one of the best RPGs i have played so far after FFX and KH2.

Oh yeah and the ultimate boss--Elizabeth is tough too.

This album is amazing, even short but this can be suit for your daily activity example hang out with your friend, dating with your girlfriend, at school, etc

Persona 3 is a great game.

I managed to beat the whole game although i had a hard time beating it. If u guys have beaten the game, go and get persona 3 fes so u guys can play the second chapter of persona 3

Great I've been looking for this but the only problem i have is well...
which song is the common battle song?
There's so many...

And I'm only interested in the ones with lyrics lol not so much the all-rock or techno or w/e

The velvet room's BGM title is "the poem for everyone's souls".
I like Velvet room's BGM and "living with determination -iwatodai station arrange-". It is the song for our dorm at January 2010.

I love the game and soundtrack more then practically any other game on earth.
The ending to The Answer will make your jaw drop, and make you wonder how human beings could have possibly made such an amazing ending.
Simply superb.

great this very,very good the game and the music are great the game is very good i'm very like this site because all item are free

Back