METAL GEAR SOLID 2 SONS OF LIBERTY SOUNDTRACK 2 : THE OTHER SIDE (2002)

This soundtrack is just amazing !
Songs like Yell Dead cell and will the virus still work are just awesome !
Brings back so many memorries listinging to this !

This soundtrack rules!!! even after a couple of years im still listening to it. Its one of the greatest soundtracks i've heard to date.

One of the best Metal Gear Solid, after MGS3: Snake Eater. Battle themes are really great, in my opinion, and the Tanker Incident track is awesome.

the best one was da Songs like Yell Dead cell and will the virus still work are just awesome !
Brings back so many memorries listinging to this

This just coooool. But do anybody know how the song is called when you skate in MGS2S? Cause i have something like that, but only in .midi! I hate this MIDI cause i cant convert it and my player doesnt read this crap!

oh, how I love the music to the mgs series!!!! I really want to get the music for mgs4!!!! the MGS series is to me the absolute geatest game series of all time!!!!! it's legacy will never die!!! I have downloaded all of these songs!! the work done to each of them was so well done!!! wonderful music to just fill my ears with!!!! I can not get enough of the music!! let alone the game series!!!! LONG LIVE MGS!!!

love the soundtrack, but at one time, i had a soundtrack to MGS2: substance. it had all the music from the VR missions, and that's what i REALLY want. If anyone knows where i can find that, i'd be grateful :)

It's been 9 years that I play MGS everyday.
I think it has something to do with my life.
Excellent.
Ali from Iran.
Wed.13 January.2010
12:46 (GMT -3:30)

Awesome one of the best ost's-actually the best ive ever heard! I liked the ones like the mgs2 main theme, twilight sniping, tanker incident, metal gear saga (mgs 4) and father and son (the mgs2 one).

Back