METAL GEAR SOLID 3 SNAKE EATER ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK (2004)

The greatest thing about the metal gear games it's the music and all the fans of this game will agree with me so if you haven't play this game you should do it right away
10/10

this game ost is the best especially the main theme (102). listened till the end i like the earliest and the last part of this track

i dont care how many new games come out and even if konami stops making metal gear (which i think their supposed to after 4) it will always be the best game of this generation.

goddammit there is not the great piece of music when boss explains her lifestory to snake. The music is played by guitar mostly. It is one of the best pieces ever but it is not on this soundtrack! Crap...!

one of the best ever games on playstation, harry gregson eilliams makes this one an instant classic. ive already played this game through 30 times and i'm still not bored!

great game, great soundtracks and still great voices. 'Don't be afraid' is awesome and the battle themes absolutely rock!! *thumbs up* 10/10!

Best music ever composed for a video game. there is no game with such inspiring music as Metal gear solid snake eater. Best series ever created..... i dont care how many new games come out, even if their frikken awesome MGS series will always be number 1 and no halo fan can ever say other wise.

Indeed, I would compare it to Final Fantasy series in term of music, character depth and suspence at time!
True genious is what we have here people!

harry gregson is great his work on video games is alot better then the work he does in movies metal gear has the best theme ever

Back