METAL GEAR SOLID ORIGINAL GAME SOUNDTRACK (1998)

I can't find the words... I'm searching music from this game so long... And now I find it. I'm just want to thank all the creators of this site. You help me to become a little bit happier... Becaus it was one of the best games in my life.

just like evil scorpio
im so happy

you guys are THE best...

and i really mean this..

THANK YOU

too bad some of the games i was lookin for
arent here
but forget that..

you got the soundtrack
to the best game EVER

and i LOVE you for it..

well if you excuse me
imma go and lay in my bed and listen to this..

My first game...Man, such a looong time past, the best song in the game was Enclosure. The BEST game ever to hit the consoles. Better than Gran Turismo, better than Final Fantasy, better than itself, really...

This Game is one of the best and specialest ACT Games I ever played.
Playing this game is like watching a movie.
Thanks a lot !

Anyone who played the game knows how good the music was. Its not one of those games where you don't recognise the score.

Metal Gear Solid was truly one of the best games created, touching players physically, mentally, and most importantly, emotionally. The game's memories will stay with players forever, and the music is one part of those everlasting memories.
Truly, thank you for the collection.
Sincerely, Pwn3rDude

Srrry for second post but , "End Title The best is yet to come" i was nearly crying listening this :) Thanks again and sorry for 2 posts

Cook Kirby:Shake the salt in the brew, let the Superspicy Curry seep through. look at this treat, that Princess Peach stamped her feet. Now, turn our feast to taste no raw, as we are ready to brawl.

My first and best game I ever had and still...

love the soundtracks all of them...

thank u so much I've been searching for it long time ago and I tired.. till I find it here :)

Thanks again

Lord of Hearts

The greatest game ever
with greatest songs

my fav songs in this album:
01 - metal gear solid main theme.mp3
13 - enclosure.mp3
18 - end title the best is yet to come.mp3 (the best)

Thank you very much to all site
creators.

The best game ever released on the play station

the best site to get the game's sountracks..

what else can you dream for? T_T..beautifull...

This website is the best. And the best thing is, it got the orignal soundtrack of THE best game created, the whole Metal Gear series including portable ops, and the upcomign mgs4. This website truly made my day.

if there was a rating above 10, infact above 100 i would giv it the max.

Thank you

Incredible. thanks for putting this up i really just wanted the main theme because i love the old school version of it.

I noticed there isnt the MGS4 album uploaded yet. Maybe ill upload it seeing as im getting it with the limited edition.

"Metal Gear Solid was truly one of the best games created, touching players physically, mentally, and most importantly, emotionally. The game's memories will stay with players forever, and the music is one part of those everlasting memories.
Truly, thank you for the collection."

I'll second every single word of that. The best game ever, with the greatest songs ever. Never before had a game affected me MORE than a film until i played MGS1.
The song 'Enclosure' is beautiful. Brings me close to tears lol

Back