Kirby's Block Ball (GB, 3DS) (gamerip) (1996)

Kirby's Block Ball has the most underrated soundtrack out of all Kirby games, and this definitely has a complete collection. It's all there! I wish that the stage numbers were in the titles of the songs, so I can order them, but it's OK. Haha, I should know it better anyway, since I listen to an OST on Youtube so often. This will be even better, to have it saved on my computer! :D

Noooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo . I was really glad to see this soundtrack here since ive been playing through the game and never knew how good the soundtrack was, its basically as good as all the other Kirby games soundtracks. But after downloading this and playing one song, I noticed something very wrong…it had an echo. So I played more and more of the tracks and THEY ALL HAVE A TERRIBLE ECHO ON THERE. It seems the uploader felt that the tracks sounded bad when they recorded them and they thought putting an echo on there would fix it??? Theres a lot of different things you can do to enhance recorded tracks, quickly and easily. There was absolutely NO REASON to put this echo on and it really ruins all the songs for me…

Very very good! Kirby's Block Ball has the most underrated soundtrack out of all Kirby games, and this definitely has a complete collection. It's all there!
Well done!

Back