Mega Man X3 (SNES, Switch) (gamerip) (1995)

Mega Man X3 Has A Okay Soundtrack And I say Okay Because A lot of the songs sound the Same But There Are A couple Of Good Ones. Such As Vile, Doppler Battle, Stage Select, Crush Crawfish, Blizzard Buffalo, And Toxic Seahorse. Mega Man X3 Was Also Re-Released On The PlayStation Complete with a whole new soundtrack which also has a few good songs like Crush Crawfish, And Toxic Seahorse for Example. The Game Itself Is Pretty Good. Overall Soundtrack (SNES AND PSX):5.5/10. Game:6.8/10.

Last edited:
Anybody gonna talk about how Mega Man X has this game's box art while this soundtrack doesn't?

Mega Man X3 Has A Okay Soundtrack And I say Okay Because A lot of the songs sound the Same But There Are A couple Of Good Ones. Such As Vile, Doppler Battle, Stage Select, Crush Crawfish, Blizzard Buffalo, And Toxic Seahorse. Mega Man X3 Was Also Re-Released On The PlayStation Complete with a whole new soundtrack which also has a few good songs like Crush Crawfish, And Toxic Seahorse for Example. The Game Itself Is Pretty Good. Overall Soundtrack (SNES AND PSX):5.5/10. Game:6.8/10.
the bossfights, however...

Yeah the bosses are very difficult. (Namely voltcatfish & toxic seahorse).
I know the attacks are hella difficult to dodge (glares at Volt catfish and his electric attacks) but the bosses don't have a variant of moves (STARES AT TUNNEL RHINO WHO ONLY ATTACKS BY DASHING AROUND), besides a particular ice-based boss can be cheesed the HP outta him (looks at your username) (it would have been a fun fight if he can't be cheesed so badly ;_; X1 and X2 bosses are ez, but they're fun to fight because they have a wide array of moves

I know the attacks are hella difficult to dodge (glares at Volt catfish and his electric attacks) but the bosses don't have a variant of moves (STARES AT TUNNEL RHINO WHO ONLY ATTACKS BY DASHING AROUND), besides a particular ice-based boss can be cheesed the HP outta him (looks at your username) (it would have been a fun fight if he can't be cheesed so badly ;_; X1 and X2 bosses are ez, but they're fun to fight because they have a wide array of moves
Yeah two of them are extremely hard while the rest are either hard or impossible without hours or even days of practice. I would liked this game more if the bosses were more balanced and if you didn't take so much damage from them.
(Mavericks)

Mega Man X3 as a sequel does a better job then X2. The soundtrack is good, although most of them sound the same. My favorites are Zeros theme, the boss theme, the stage select, vile, crush crawfish, blizzard buffalo, toxic seahorse, Dr.doppler boss theme, and the ending. The Playstation 1 soundtrack sounds very boring. There are a few good themes in there, but that's about it. The stages are fun, although a few of them have long stretches of walking in a straight line or a elevator section. The weapons are extremely fun to use besides gravity well which is one of the worst weapons in mega man history and parasitic bomb which isn't very useful. The bosses are extremely difficult and can kill you in next to no time. The armor upgrades are great besides the combined charge shoot of the arm parts. The story is Sigma uses a guy and makes them seem like they're the main villain... the end. The ending is the exact same as X1 and X2. Overall, the game is great and the soundtrack is good.
Soundtrack: 6.2/10.
Game: 6.9/10.

Last edited:
My personal favorite is Blast Hornet.

Honestly, I wouldn't say blast hornet is better then themes like crush crawfish, toxic seahorse, blizzard buffalo, vile, etc. And after a little while, the theme starts to sound repetitive.
Ehh, I don't really mind, but the front, yeah it is pretty repetitive.

Back