Super Mario World (3DS, SNES, Switch, Wii, Wii U) (gamerip) (1990)

I just want to congratulate you tenfold on your work here! Since I can't comment on the whole big thing showing all of the music, I just want to say it here: your work is extremely appreciated.

Fun Facts :

I just realised that “The Evil King Bowser” is “Bowser’s Castle” from Super Mario Kart.

This version is made with deformed Yoshi sounds

This soundtrack lasts exactly one hour

Last edited:
For some reason, when I download these, they sound super quiet compared to other music I've downloaded from this website. Like I have to bump the volume all the way up only for a song on this album, then when it switches to another album I have to put the volume back down. Anyone know how to fix this?

For some reason, when I download these, they sound super quiet compared to other music I've downloaded from this website. Like I have to bump the volume all the way up only for a song on this album, then when it switches to another album I have to put the volume back down. Anyone know how to fix this?
my suggestion is to open up Audacity (or any other sound editing software), turn up the volume, and then export it

This album was updated on 8th of December, 2023.

Change Log:
Removed disc 2 as it was from GBA version

Do you not realize the sampling rate of GBA music is much more lower end than SNES?
Do you not realize I made that comment back when ViviVGM updated this album to add "extra tracks", which happened to include the GBA tracks as "disc 2", which you can't find on this album today because it was updated on December 8, 2023 to remove disc 2?

Do you not realize I made that comment back when ViviVGM updated this album to add "extra tracks", which happened to include the GBA tracks as "disc 2", which you can't find on this album today because it was updated on December 8, 2023 to remove disc 2?
I see

Back