Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (SNES, Switch) (gamerip) (1995)

I always preferred the original Yoshi's Island for SNES above the rest. The soundtrack also was way more memorable the first time compared to the rests. I cherish this with nostalgia

Yoshi's Island has one of the greatest Soundtracks I've Over heard only losing to games like Symphony of the night Or Mega Man X. The Game itself is even better than Mario World ever was! Soundtrack:10./10. Game:9.6/10.

Powerful Infant is such a relaxing version to the normally upbeat Super Star Music from other Mario games, that's this why I love it, it's such a different take from that Mario Series we know toady and that's my why I'll always cherish this game

Powerful Infant is such a relaxing version to the normally upbeat Super Star Music from other Mario games, that's this why I love it, it's such a different take from that Mario Series we know toady and that's my why I'll always cherish this game
I think Yoshi's Island is a amazing game with fun bosses, great stages, fun mechanics, and a great soundtrack. However, the game starts to drag on past world 4 and and some of the stages can be pretty bland.

Um... Something I've been wondering for a long time on this GameRip... Why are the "Fuzzy" versions of the stage's music cut up into sections???

Back