The Escapists 2 (Xbox One) (gamerip) (2017)

This is a really good soundtrack, painfully underrated too, so to see it even here is a blessing.

That being said, this REALLY needs some tidying up. None of the songs here are labeled in any way. If anyone can bother, which I understand if you can't since its a big soundtrack, I would be really grateful. Personally Im just not familiar with this stuff, otherwise maybe id try to do it.

This is a really good soundtrack, painfully underrated too, so to see it even here is a blessing.

That being said, this REALLY needs some tidying up. None of the songs here are labeled in any way. If anyone can bother, which I understand if you can't since its a big soundtrack, I would be really grateful. Personally Im just not familiar with this stuff, otherwise maybe id try to do it.
Someone on youtube figured them all out, but it is still a little bit of a chore. I might try a little during my free time.

I've managed to work out the internal track names for some of them. Actually 671 out of 726, the remaining 55 don't seem used in the Windows (Steam) version.

Here's my result in a CSV file. Field descriptions
  • The file name (track number as downloaded from KHInsiders website)
  • The in-file "title" attribute (as displayed by your music player), which is also the in-game numeric ID
  • The in-game track name. 55 of these tracks remain unidentified and I left a question mark for them.
  • My worked-out new title. Can be used as both the file name and in the ID3 tag.
(Very long CSV file omitted for brevity. An updated version is available at my GitHub repository.)

Last edited:
My Steam version of this game contains 995 tracks instead of 726, though most of the difference are either duplicates or ambience. I might as well work out a new bundle from game files directly and upload to KHInsiders separately.

This existing album is outright incomplete.

I've managed to work out the internal track names for some of them. Actually 671 out of 726, the remaining 55 don't seem used in the Windows (Steam) version.

Here's my result in a CSV file. Field descriptions
  • The file name (track number as downloaded from KHInsiders website)
  • The in-file "title" attribute (as displayed by your music player), which is also the in-game numeric ID
  • The in-game track name. 55 of these tracks remain unidentified and I left a question mark for them.
  • My worked-out new title. Can be used as both the file name and in the ID3 tag.
Go ahead and re-name these, and send them in as a replacement album, would probably be helpful for people.

https://downloads.khinsider.com/upload/album?replace=23604

This album was updated on 17th of November, 2023.

Change Log:
Re-rip from Steam version, add meaningful filename

Santa's shakedown job/shower/exercise are mixed up, big top's job and shower time need to be swapped, and d&ds escape themes are really weird compared to the game itself
Other than that, actually insane for all of the songs to be labeled now

This album was updated on 28th of December, 2023.

Change Log:
83 tracks were updated:

- Renamed "Dungeons & Duct Tape" to "Dungeons And Duct Tape" to match the in-game name for the map.
- Correctly relabeled "Siege The Day" escape music for Dungeons And Duct Tape, relabeled the other track as "Unused".
- Swapped Job Time and Shower Time for Big Top Breakout.
- Sorted Exercise Time, Job Time and Shower Time for Santa's Shakedown.
- Added a series of 6 unused tracks, possibly intended for some cut content for Rattlesnake Springs.

Thanks to @schrodingers__rat for pointing out these mistakes in the comments.

Back