Donkey Kong Country (SNES, Wii, 3DS, Wii U, Switch) (gamerip) (1994)

Do I even NEED to explain why this soundtrack is well done? This is one of the best soundtracks in all of gaming history. By the way- did you know this was released on the same hardware as Super Mario World? Yeah.

It's has everything an album needs, relaxing songs, songs that make you pumped, and some ambient song here and there. honestly I'd give it a 10 but DKC 2 is a lot better for songs that get stuck in your head. though this has some great tunes too

they really pushed the SNES sound chip to the limits
in the context of having much more lively songs (and by that I mean they just feel kind of empty) I would disagree, but these are probably the best sounding tracks that you can get on the SNES. I dunno, maybe i've just been spoiled with SSBU's remix of Gang Plank Galleon

in the context of having much more lively songs (and by that I mean they just feel kind of empty) I would disagree, but these are probably the best sounding tracks that you can get on the SNES. I dunno, maybe i've just been spoiled with SSBU's remix of Gang Plank Galleon
Ok I take back everything I said XD this soundtrack is great

Back