Snoopy Concert (SNES) (gamerip) (1995)

This Soundtrack is so Underated, And haves Some of my Favorites Music OF ALL TIME, and it was Maked by one of The Workers tha make THE EARTHBOUND SOUNDTRACK, THE FRIK'IN EARTHBOUND SOUNDTRACK!

My Personal Favorites are:
1. Theme of Linus: its so Calm, so Cute, its, ITS PERFECT, JUST LIKE LINUS, it do a Very well Job Representing Linus, and it is perfect for Videos or Something like that

2. Theme of Peppermint Patty: The start being so Calm and Mysterious, Like Marcie. . .
Marcie have Glasses
But The Main Part being so Loud and Noisy, just like Peppermint Patty

3. Rerun's Runaway Stroller!: its just. . .
its juts Perfect for The Best part of the Game, Good Job Making the theme of Rerun's

This Music, No, This GAME is Underated, it is very fun, and it Haves Amazing Sprites, With that Kid-Drawings Feel.
And You Being Woodstock Talking to Snoopy to Do The Things That him need to do, its so Cute, and a very Good Excuse to Making the Game a Point-and-Click Adventure

I Wish this Game have a Remake or Something, With Drawings like the Oficial Ones, and Orchestra Music, it will be Cool.
Just imagine a Remake Launched in the Wii U and 3DS, Because of the Peanuts Movie Release. it's played with The Wii U Gamepad, or the 3DS Touch Screen, and Changing the Main Screen Every Time, In the Main Screen the Drawings are Playing, but un the Secondary One, the Text Are Playing, and in the Game, You Play in the Secondary Screen (because of the Touch Screen)
And in the Principal Screen You see a Drawing of a Character or Something.

Just Imagine Playing the Linus Story, Snoopy needs to Give Flowers to that Girl (i dont remember Her Name), And That plays in the Secondary Screen, but in the Main Screen you See a Picture, OF THE GIRL, Waiting for his Flowers

oh men, i Wish this Game Actually Releases, Maybe I'm getting too excited with This Idra, but Maybe it will be Great Made by a Fan. . .

. . .

I think I changed the topic of the conversation too quickly, But the Conclusion is that this Game is a Work of Art

Can't believe the same guy who did the Earthbound, Mario Land, and Metroid soundtracks did this. This is great stuff, and you can definitely hear the Earthbound and Game Boy influences.

Back