F-ZERO X Guitar Arrange Edition

With a heavy blend of guitars, drums, and bass, the arranged tracks of F-Zero sound like they are the workings of a brilliant rock band. This is easily one of the better gaming soundtracks in the history of video games, even if it is less appreciated than others.

F-zero-x is one of those few games with ravaging guitar rifss, that sound just awesome. The music in my opinion beats playing the game. I turn on the game just to listen to the guitar riffs. Its by far the best music soundtrack i have ever heard. This soundtrack would blow you away.

Absolutely beautiful. I DL'd this thing and....well,it's a bonafide arrangement,that's for darn sure. The in-game music (sans the EP) is OWNED by this album. Just listen to the 6th track.
An awesome opening,a beatiful body,and a stellar closing. You see what I mean? Good,beacause another album that's good is F-Zero Arranged,it's a great jazz arrangement of the original tunes. Anyway,back to this one. Like all above,they liked it-I LOVED IT! Stars:********** 10/10. That's a big "XTERRA LIKED THIS ALBUM" on it now. It pwns.

This heavy metal arrangement opens up a can of butt-whoop on the OST for F-Zero X. They are so beautifully done,as the others said,it will blow you away. Just listen. Brillantly done. Timing is perfect. The instruments-don't get me
started,they're just-just-....PERFECT!!! Whew. This stuff will get anyone raving for more,even people who dislike,hate,or loathe rock. As wolfywolfy said,the guitar riffs are just crazily good. Official Xterra1 raing:10/10.

If they had this all this time, why didn't they use it in GX instead of that techno?
This album rocks! Best game music EVER! (unless you happen to be a zelda fan like me)

I like most of this a whole lot. I loved the orignial Climb Up! And get the last chance, but the guitar arrange just fell short for me, as did Decide in the Eyes (mainly because the guitar and synthesizer solos didn't match the game's) That aside, though, this is a great soundtrack!

palhaço, rap na bunda da tua mae. vem falar mal de rap, nerd palhaço, se segura se vc aparece na minha frente, deve vestir essas roupa de traveco metaleiro, com maquiagem e tudo

Awesome arrangements from people, the original soundtrack especially as well. The soundtrack was composed by Taro Bando (composed many Mario Kart themes) and Hajime Wakai (composed Starfox 64 themes), so I would expect it to be great! This is cool!

If there's no God, how do you explain anything this awesome existing? As soon as you listen to these songs, you will go into a state of shock from overexposure to pure amazing.
This is a good album is the point I'm trying to get across. 10/10

i tell you what f zero has a soundtrack that dates all the way back to the snes and they have kept the original music up to the game cube and when they broght heavy guitar riffs and the hard core drums they made one hell of a soundtrack rock on

Totally feeling the vibes of the F-ZERO X Guitar Arrange Edition!I might be a newbie in the guitar world, but I can definitely appreciate the magic of a rockin' soundtrack. It's amazing how a blend of guitars, drums, and bass can take gaming music to a whole new level.
I've been on a journey to learn more about guitars, and recently, I came across this helpful guide at https://guitarsrepublic.com/guitar-basics. It's been a cool resource for a guitar novice like me, and I'm looking forward to exploring more guitar-related awesomeness in the future.Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the F-ZERO X soundtrack.

Last edited:
Back