The Baku Bom!!! Baku Bomberman Original Soundtrack (1997)

bombermann 64 rocks! An the song altaile ii is the coolest of the songs;) I have completed the game over 10 times! But that's over 3 years ago, now i sometimes play the game on the computer, emulator ;)

Lol, I like Altaile ii too! Wierd huh? Well anyway I love the game. I still haven't completed hard mode and I stupidly got rid of my game 5 years ago. I so want it back desperately but the shops don't have it anymore, but yeah, it's an awesome game and the BG music suits every level. Awesome.

Hello Youtube users, I just wondering if I listened to any sparta remix i want. I mean come on, could you make a new sparta remix starring one of Sailor Moon's attacks. it's called "Moon Spiral Heart Attack (sparta remix)!" please make one for me. sincerely, HamdyFami8.

I've been playing this game since I was age 10 or 11 (Forgot when I had it T^T), but ever since then I started to love this game. :] My most favorite song that I really like is the Masker, Altair, and Sirius battle. o;

This was one of the first and best games I played on the N64 as a kid, and now that I'm moved out and don't have the game, I kind of want to buy it. It was one of the best games for single player, and for multi- as well. I look at this as probably the highest point in the Bomberman series. The game was fun and the music was perfect.

Thanks for the music. Everyone here loves Altair's boss theme. Not surprising because it's my favorie N64 boss theme. Sincerely, Altair Salandre Altua Venomus

One of the most memorable soundtracks of its generation. It's got a great range in genres and makes excellent use of the hardware capabilities of the time.

The N64 has a pantheon of incredible soundtracks and this one is no exception. Bomberman 64's OST covers a huge range of musical styles and none of the tracks seem to get old no matter how much you listen to them. An easy favorite.

Back