Bomberman Generation (GC) (gamerip) (2002)

I really loved the soundtrack of Bomberman Generation. Catchy melodies and unique sounds, its hard to forget them once they stick in your head. I think this game and its soundtrack were underrated and a bit overlooked. I haven't played a Bomberman since with so much to offer.

I agree with the above, really good, happy themes, good enough music to be compared to the more well known ones, like the Super series, Hero, and maybe even 64. I really needed the original Tentasia Jungle theme and original Tako Desert theme. I even liked it's battle themes a lot. Highly recommend this soundtrack, the game itself isn't the worst Bomberman game, either.

When I was younger, I absolutely adored this game, it's soundtrack was a unique blend of genres, every soundtrack in this game has a unique genre twist and sets it apart from the original version.

There is an obvious flaw with 3 of the songs (You guys pointed them out) as they obviously have SFX included, there has to be a way to cleanse those songs and purify the soundtrack for good.

This album was updated on 8th of November, 2023.

Change Log:
-Fixed SFX in tracks.
-Added extra tracks.
-Better naming.

Track 35: "Unknown 1" sounds like the tune that plays when you collect a boss crystal at the end of a world, as heard in this video (at 5:03, 7:38, and 11:00)
Track 36: "Unknown 2 (Armor Joe Alternate 1)", so the "Armor Joe" tune is the one used in the cutscene here (at around 13 minutes in), but Track 36 seems like the standard boss music, that plays during the intro to most bosses, as heard at 4:20, 6:25, 9:00, etc)
Track 37: "Unknown 3 (Armor Joe Alternate 2)" appears to be a continuation of the "Armor Joe" track, as it occurs immediately afterwards, at 14:03. These two cutscenes are technically separate though, since there's a fade to black in between, as seen in actual gameplay (at around 5:30)
Track 39: "Unknown 5" should be the multiplayer victory (when you win the entire match, not just a round), as heard in this video, at around 10:15
Track 40: "Unknown 6", isn't this Professor Ein's theme? I can hear it in this video full of cutscenes from the game at around 2 minutes, during the intro cutscene. I don't know the actual name of the track, but it seems to play after each boss battle, when Professor Ein calls in (as heard at 5:15, 6:45, 8:02, etc)
Track 41: "Unknown 7 (Variation of Unknown 6)" appears to be from the same cutscene, when Professor Ein is explaining the Hige Hige Bandits, at around 3:30 in the video linked above.
Track 42: "Unknown 8" is the Game Over/Continue? theme (as shown in this video)
I still haven't found Track 38: "Unknown 4" in my quick search, but I do plan on replaying the game at some point in the future, so I might keep an ear out for that track. It sounds really cool.

Back