Super Mario All-Stars (SNES, Wii, Switch) (gamerip) (1993)

Super Mario All Stars's Soundtrack Is Pretty Solid. The Game Itself Is A Collection Of The First 3 Games + Lost Levels. (Or Sometimes Mario World Will Be Added to It As Well.) It Has A Save System For Each Game. The Game Was Also Re-Released On The Wii. Overall, Great Collection & It Is One Of The Best Ways To Play Them. Soundtrack:9/10. Game:8.3/10.

The remixes of SMB1 here are awesome. A lot of the SMB2 and SMB3 remixes, however, I find to be very lackluster. Overall, the OST is good, but some of the songs sound so empty compared to their NES counterparts. For example, the final boss in SMB3. In the NES version, the loud square waves make the song feel very frantic. Here it's replaced with some quiet bass...

7/10 OST

The remixes of SMB1 here are awesome. A lot of the SMB2 and SMB3 remixes, however, I find to be very lackluster. Overall, the OST is good, but some of the songs sound so empty compared to their NES counterparts. For example, the final boss in SMB3. In the NES version, the loud square waves make the song feel very frantic. Here it's replaced with some quiet bass...

7/10 OST
I never really cared about the music in Mario All-Stars because none of it sounds very memorable to me unlike the NES trilogy (Or quadrilogy if We're including Lost Levels, but it has the exact same music as Mario 1 does). Such as Big Land or Iced Land from Mario 3 which has a very nice beat to it, but in the All-Stars collection, it sounds kinda boring. Oh and to go off topic, the 3D All-Stars collection should've updated all of the game's graphics, the music, and add Mario Galaxy 2.

A reminder that this album is now updated to include a brief description about the game and its re-released throughout the years (description done by me).

Back