BRAVE FENCER "MUSASHIDEN" Original Soundtrack (1998)

God Bless this Page, i LOVE THIS GAME AND THIS OST!!! I've already have it, but it cost me a LOTTTTTT Of trouble, downloading song by song in a million of diferents pages!! And here they are!! all toghether Thanx A lot!!!

A
A

BTW: Sory my bad English ! im form Argentina :p

oh my God, i hv lost the game disc a long time ago...
I just cant stop my tears welling up in my eyes! God, it's found!! When i hear the theme of such an excellent game again.
just like going back to the home country after a long long war....
thx for uploading this one, It's greatful memories :D

Great, I'm Looking this soundtrack from a long time ago and i got complete set. i love the game and the soundtrack, it's was awesome. thx.

Hmm, I actually did like this game. The main theme is pretty awesome too. What I can't believe though is that this was the first soundtrack for a Squaresoft game and that he did so well.

Brave Fencer Musashi Music - Alucaneet Castle Courtyard Complete Theme

Looks they don't have this one,But i really apreciatte for all this brave fencer musashi ost

SRY For my bad english ^^

and if you have Brave Fencer Musashi Music - Alucaneet Castle Courtyard Complete Theme could you upload iy i really apreciate it if you want to upload it TQ

You guys at kh-insider are the best mates ever...
always uploading things to download for game ost lovers like us and especially when i found the ost of this game, i just simply love you more...
thanks a lot and long live kh-insider...

my game CD is broken..nd i really miss this game! i`ve been yelling at my BF to search for it on stores..until he's fed up, hha, great song!

The best existing game for the PS other than Final Fantasy 7
its music is just heavenly and i am greatful for ths page!!!!

But what is the name of the song for the village at night?
Anyways 1000000 outa 10
^_^

reading the list makes me nostalgic of this game. Thanks for posting it! This is an excellent compilation of soundtrack from one of the wonderful games from Squaresoft/Enix

Wow I've been lookin everywhere for this and it was excellent ^^

they never make music this good anymore.

btw, what's that song in the meandering forest ? been lookin for that. :(

Back