SOULCALIBUR original soundtrack (1999)

I honestly think this is one of the greatest osts EVER, for any system or genre. and above poster, a 5?! are you kidding? *shakes fist* stupid kids with your rap music...

wtf 5/10? How can you insult a great soundtrack. . GOSH. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

^_^ soul Calibur is The best fighting game out there. I mean of u ever tried 2 and 3 before then u will know what I mean. I just wish all the other Games u have like figthing could make characters.

Even though im new to the world of SC i fell in love with there music and game play and the in depth Character Creation they added in

Best fighting game ever and a stellar soundtrack. Forget Street Fighter, forget Tekken, forget Mortal Kombat.
THIS is where it's at, period.

203 Light Darkness Soul Mix .mp3 isn't working.
The music is cool, and my favorite tunes are BLOOM AND HARVEST, IN THE NAME OF FATHER, and IMMORTAL FLAME.
I give an 8 out of 10 to the missing file

Looks like someone needs the Ludovico treatment with this soundtrack being played. Yes, I'm talking about the lovable person who gave Soul Calibur a 5/10 rating. ;)

i Just had got the dreamcast only for this game, and i already have both today! I Love Soul Calibur Forever! Hope nanco release the Old Souls on the PS4 like MS did at Xbox!

Back