Super Kirby Clash (Switch) (gamerip) (2019)

I really love this soundtrack a lot. A good majority of the tracks are from previous games, but with a couple exceptions, they have all been remixed, which I think is pretty awesome. Some of the new tracks are pretty good as well.

Also, to fill in on the 3 Unknowns, the first seems to be used for Tough Party Quests unlocked after the third Ordeal (only single standard mid-bosses, though), the second is for Toughest Greater Doomer, and the third is for Tougher Party Quests

This soundtrack is the best. I love how most of the tracks are from other Kirby games, too, and they're still good like before.

I really love this soundtrack a lot. A good majority of the tracks are from previous games, but with a couple exceptions, they have all been remixed, which I think is pretty awesome. Some of the new tracks are pretty good as well.

Also, to fill in on the 3 Unknowns, the first seems to be used for Tough Party Quests unlocked after the third Ordeal (only single standard mid-bosses, though), the second is for Toughest Greater Doomer, and the third is for Tougher Party Quests
since we know what the unknowns are, can someone please edit the album to fill them in?

Back