Wii Sports Resort (Wii) (gamerip) (2009)

I give it a 7 because it actually DOESN'T have the full soundtrack. I've been trying to find swordplay showdown fighting theme but its no where.

This is terrible quality! If someone could rip the audio from the game directly, the music would be in almost flac quality (or more). Shame :(

It's a huge bummer that only some of the cycling songs on here. the main theme isn't here, and that was my favorite song from the whole game!

This comment is regarding the version uploaded on Feb 20, 2021.

I believe this version is more complete than previous uploads here, and it is VERY nice to have a higher audio quality version of this soundtrack, however there are some sequence errors that should be pointed out.

Regarding the "Title" tracks
(tracks 3 & 4)
These are missing the sequence that is a more mellow, saxophone version of the theme.
The main version of the song transitions into the mellow sequence after you click on a sport on the main menu and it takes you to the description page.
A good way to have this present on the soundtrack rip would be either to have separate files, or have the main Title track transition into the other sequence after a loop or two.
The way it is presented in the other variations of the title (no intro, first launch) in tracks 78, 79, and 80 where both sequences are overlaid together to play simultaneously is not correct and does not occur in the game this way.
*Example of the 2nd sequence that corresponds to track 3:

Regarding "Game Select"
(track 77)
This is also 2 sequences overlaid together that play simultaneous, when it should be separated into a first sequence and a second sequence.
The 1st sequence plays as you select number of players and Mii, the 2nd sequence plays as you select difficulty.
I would say this one should also be presented as two separate files, or a single file that transitions into the 2nd sequence after a loop of the first sequence.
*Example of 1st sequence:
*Example of 2nd sequence:

Other than this, this is a very excellent rip of this soundtrack. (THANK YOU)
The only other things I can think of are a couple missing tracks such as Cycling Road Race and Swordplay Showdown, but I believe those are also sequenced tracks that might be difficult to put together.
And maybe a couple other small ambient tracks like the one that plays with the message you receive before starting a sport, like making sure you have the wriststrap on correctly, and "why not take a break?"

I have no idea who put together this soundtrack, but hopefully this message gets through to whoever it was so maybe we could get some small fixes on the Title and Game Select tracks.

It appears this has now been updated as of 2/26/2021 to include the variants mentioned in my previous post.
However, it seems at least some of tracks have been replaced with versions that have a boosted lower end, so I am unsure if they are even from the same original source. Hard to say which version is better, but the current version does sound a bit more muffled overall.
Additionally, the missing variants seem to be ripped directly from the youtube videos I linked. (tracks 5, 99, 100)
Take that knowledge as you will.

I'm planning on ripping all of the songs from the game and uploading them in their original higher quality, I'm not sure when it will be done but hopefully soon!!

I'm planning on ripping all of the songs from the game and uploading them in their original higher quality, I'm not sure when it will be done but hopefully soon!!
Thank you! I wanted to add these songs to my playlist but only added a small handful because of the bad quality.

Rrr that's annoying I have no idea how to make the mp3s keep all their information once uploaded here šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ also I have no clue what happened to the names šŸ˜­

Back