Castlevania: Circle of the Moon & Castlevania: Concerto of Midnight Sun Original Soundtrack (2002)

Oh... I found this album amazing, but it have some errors though. First, it's not "Concerto of Midnight"; it's "Harmony of Dissonance". Then, some songs' title are wrong! "Aqueduct of Dragons" is actually "Skeleton Cave" and viceversa (wait... here it's like "Skeleton Den").

And at last, I wanted to edit the ID3 of some songs... and when I play them again, they return to the original ID3! Does someone knows how to fix it?

Anyways, this is a GREAT album. Ten Stars ;)

this is very nice i'v been looking for the soundtrack for ages and eveything was okay when i downloaded it this gets a 10 becasue im glad someone took the time to look for circle of the moon and upload the soundtrack also its a gameboy game so i have no idea how hard it really is.Witch is why im rateing it for the effort of geting the soundtrack and the music itself

Castlevania has some of the best game music in the world, and this is no exception, not to mention it covers two separate games. Some really superb music on this album, like Sinking Old Sanctuary and such. Vampire Killer is a nice arrangement.

As for how to fix the ID3, I had to get an audio converter and convert them into M4As and then put them into iTunes and edit the information there.

This OST is a master piece!! Every song remember me when I was playing with my gba long time ago, Castlevania has very good music, a remake of both games will be really appreciated

Back